January 8, 2009

Happy New Year

I know we haven't posted forever! It seems like yesterday i was going to upload pictures of Thanksgiving and now it's January! Our holidays were wonderful! We always love spending time with family! Christmas was alot of fun! We got to welcome our sweet little nephew Croix into the world! He is absolutely adorable and has so much black hair! We love him! 

We found out were having a baby and are soooooo excited! I'm natious all the time and feel like I constantly have to be eating something to not get sick! (bless my patient husband and clients) We can't wait to find out what were having and be able to start decorating a nursery! We will definately keep you all updated! 

Were still working on finishing the basement and Justin is pretty anxious to have his theatre/game room! Justin is also studying still to pass his last final exam! It will be nice for him to be done and be able to relax!

We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and wish you the best for 2009! We hope the new year finds you all exactly where you want to be!

11 comments:

Lexi Paige said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations on being pregnant! I'm so happy for you Kenz! You are going to be such a cute, fun mom!

Stevenson Family said...

Congrats!! ;)

And thanks for the fabulous hair cut. I can't stop touching it!

thekeithfamily said...

Oh my gosh...I'm so excited for you guys! You will be such great parents. Congratulations!!!

CHELSEY said...

Yay for mini 'Taylor'!! I am super excited for y'all. What's the due date??

What final exam is Justin taking? I didn't know he was studying...

Ty and Sun said...

Hi Sister! It's good to see you back on hear! I miss you so much and am wondering when you are going to come up and visit. I love you and can't wait to be an aunt! Tell Jus I said hi! I love you so much!

Natalie Winquist said...

I know I've already said it a few times, but CONGRATS again!!! I really am so happy for you & Justin! You 2 are going to make fabulous parents! Can't wait! Also- I looked at what you told me to look at when I was getting my haircut the other day- and all I've got to say is "GAG"! haha!

Erin Taylor said...

that little Croix man!!!! all i can say is it will be awesome if you have a boy cause jensens, raders, combies, shaws and us all have boys.... if yours is a he, he will have lots of boys around... but if she is a she.... she will have lots of boys chasing her... and her cousin Croix to protect her!!!

Ty and Sun said...

Hey! Happy Belated Birthday to my best friend in the whole world! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! I miss you so much. I love you!

CHELSEY said...

Hey hottie we need an update & some pics!

chaz and kami said...

Kenz, Oh my gosh i am so happy that I found you on here. I was freaking out because I got a new phone and for some reason your number got taken off so I haven't been able to get a hold of you. SO happy late birthday. For sure text me so I can have your number again. Congrats on the pregancy. I miss you so much! Kami

Brandi said...

Kenzee!!! I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. You look beautiful as always! Hope all is well!!